Nachos made with a bed of spinach instead of corn chips!
Write a review
- -1 lbs organic ground chicken
- -4 cups of Baby Spinach
- -80g Cheddar Cheese
- -1tbsp organic coconut oil
- -1 organic tomato
- -1 organic green pepper
- -a sprinkle of organic pepper
- -a sprinkle of organic garlic salt
- -a sprinkle of sea salt
- -a sprinkle of Mrs Dash Garlic and Herbs
- -200g (1 large) avocado
- -1 lemon
- Brown the ground chicken in coconut oil, add salt, pepper, Mrs Dash Garlic & Herbs and garlic salt.
- Chop tomato and green pepper in small squares.
- When ground chicken is cooked, add the tomato and green peppers and cook for about 3 mins.
- Grate your own cheddar cheese (it's healthier and fresher)
- In a bowl, squish avocado with a fork, add one lemon and some salt.
- Put 2 cups of baby spinach on a plate, then put a layer of avocado on top.
- Add the ground chicken on top of the avocado, then sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Nutritional Information
- Servings: 2 large servings
- Calories: 682
- Fat: 45.3g
- Sat Fat: 19.2g
- Cholest: 55.2mg
- Sodium: 321.4mg
- Carb: 17.8g
- Fiber: 10.7g
- Net Carbs: 7.1
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 58.6g
Healthy Conscious Lifestyle http://www.healthyconsciouslifestyle.com/