Baked Cheesy Cauliflower
Write a review
- -3 cups steamed organic Cauliflower
- -4 tbsp organic butter
- -2 tbsp sour cream
- -4 slices of Canadian Bacon (cut in small squares)
- -½ cup organic heavy whipping cream
- -a sprinkle of Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb
- -a sprinkle of Salt
- -a sprinkle of Simply Organic All Purpose Seasoning
- -a sprinkle of Simply Organic black pepper
- -134g Mozzarella cheese
- -125g Cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 375 F.
- Steam cauliflower until soft.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the Canadian bacon and lightly brown them. Place it in a glass baking dish.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, the spices and sour cream to the butter/Canadian bacon and mix well.
- Grab the pieces of cauliflower and break them with your hands, place them in the glass dish on top of the liquid mix.
- Mix both the Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses together.
- Fill the dish with cauliflower. Add one cup of mozzarella cheese and mix it all together!
- Add the cheddar cheese to layer the top.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 412
- Total Fat: 32.5g
- Sat Fat: 20.5g
- Cholest: 105.8mg
- Sodium: 761.9mg
- Carbs: 5.9g
- Fibre: 1.5g
- Net Carbs: 4.4g
- Sugars: 2.2g
- Protein: 24.6g
Healthy Conscious Lifestyle http://www.healthyconsciouslifestyle.com/